About Alaska Tour & Travel
The Park Connection Motorcoach is part of the Alaska Tour & Travel family of companies, and shares with it a rich history as one of Alaska’s leading travel companies for over 25 years.
Since 1995 Alaska Tour & Travel has helped hundreds of thousands of visitors plan their perfect Alaska vacation through our primary website AlaskaTravel.com.
What is this difference between AlaskaCoach.com, AlaskaTrain.com and AlaskaTravel.com?
AlaskaCoach.com is the official website for the Park Connection Motorcoach and is a great resource for information, schedules, rates and online booking.
AlaskaTrain.com focuses on services on the Alaska Railroad and private dome railcars, and is home to our unique booking system that allows you compare and book both the bus and train at the same time. AlaskaTravel.com is the best web site if you are also interested in booking day tours, hotels, cruises, or even complete Alaska vacation packages. Read more about the differences here, or give us a call at 800.266.8625.
A little more about Alaska Tour & Travel…
- We are based in Anchorage Alaska with a knowledgeable staff of long time Alaskans. The company is owned by a small group of partners with over a century of combined experience in the Alaska travel industry.
- We are the only company offering live online booking for the Park Connection Motorcoach, as well as all three Alaska train suppliers, all in one spot.
- We have a five star rating with Trip Advisor with 1000+ five star reviews, and we are an annual recipient of their Certificate of Excellence.
- We sell more independent Alaska Railroad seats than any other Alaska travel company.
- We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and have been a member for over 20 years.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on the Park Connection, and will meet or beat any competitor’s price on comparable service.
- We are proud to be members of a variety of Alaska travel trade associations including Alaska Tourism Industry Association, Better Business Bureau, Visit Anchorage, Anchorage Chamber of Commerce, Homer Chamber of Commerce, Talkeetna Chamber of Commerce, Seward Chamber of Commerce, Denali Chamber of Commerce, Whittier Chamber of Commerce, Mat-Su Convention and Visitors Bureau, Fairbanks Convention and Visitors Bureau, Valdez Convention and Visitors Bureau, and Kenai Peninsula Tourism Marketing Council.